- Full-featured DMM with integrated thermal camera
- Expanded measurement capabilities with iFlex®
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect® measurements app
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers from a safe distance, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC’s infrared camera reveals many electrical issues quickly and from a safe distance.
By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices, and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with iFlex® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large, full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10 hour+ rechargeable battery is designed to keep you going all day long under normal conditions.
Preventive maintenance simplified, rework eliminated
Save time and improve the reliability of your maintenance data by wirelessly syncing measurements directly to an asset record or work order using the Fluke Connect® system.
For Industrial electricians and technicians with significant maintenance responsibility who need to identify problems fast and be fully confident the problem is addressed and documented, the 279 FC is the first Fluke digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging, Fluke Connect® benefits, and iFlex® compatibility that you never want to be without. It will become the cornerstone of any technician’s tools, combining two tools in one to increase their productivity and confidence by helping you find, repair, validate, and report electrical issues easier and faster than any DMM or clamp in the market today.
- It gives you a heatmap to quickly and safely see where the hotspot is before you begin repairs
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity – no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer – do more in less time!
- Fluke Connect reduces time consuming reporting - by easily assigning images to work orders to validate work is complete
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities - get into tight, hard to reach spaces for high current measurement (up to 2500A)
If you have any queries, Contact Us here