The innovative TS®54 TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) is perfect for voice, data and video technicians and communication service provider technicians who need a best-in-class test set. There’s nothing else like the TS54 TDR on the market today. No longer will you need to carry a separate TDR, toner, pair identifier—everything you need is in one newly redesigned and compact test set—that’s a 62% weight reduction and a 20% cost reduction over existing products.
The TS54 delivers 20% more extreme weather protection with the latest advancements to our patented RainSafe™, DropSafe™ and DataSafe™ technology. This means the TS54 is weatherproof and rugged and able to butt in on live DSL lines to test POTS quality without crashing data service.
A three-in-one—TDR, toner and pair identifier—premium, VDV test set.
Ten testing functions include:
- TDR – find cable length measurement and locate faults on virtually all types of cable including twisted pair, coaxial, and parallel conductors
- Toner – five separate tones for fast and easy differentiation between multiple wire pairs
- SmartTone® – short the correct pair and tone changes for exact pair identification
- Data indication – warns when data is present on the line
- Voltage indication/measurement – identifies potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication/measurement – verifies sufficient line current
- Caller-ID with Call Waiting CID – verifies functional service
- DTMF Digit Grabbing – isolates faulty customer premise equipment
- Detects dial tone, places and receives calls
Complete line of analogue butt-in telephone test sets provides the view you need to ensure telecommunications services
Fluke Networks offers the most comprehensive line of telephone test sets to meet the voice and data demands of telecommunications technicians. Our DropSafe™ reliability and RainSafe™ protection ensure maximum ruggedness, even in the most extreme conditions. Our DataSafe™ technology is vital in preventing interruption of existing data traffic, and our DSL/POTS filtering technology goes one step further to allow testing on the POTS side of a line even while data is present.
Fluke continually improve their line of butt-in test sets to ensure technicians have the right features to match their application needs – with the most flexible options for every budget.
Download the TS54 PRO Datasheet here.
If you have any queries, Contact Us here